Thursday, March 13, 2008

Web Design and search engines...

Sometime last week, a client asked me why he wasn't coming up in the search engines under the words "wheel alignment houston". I politely told him this is because you have not targetted these search phrases in your website that I did 5 years ago.

At the time, I designed the website his focus was on Colission repair houston (which he was number 1 on Google since the first day he was indexed!!)

So I explained what SEO (search engine optimization) was and the fees associated with it. He quickly said le's do it! I of course, described the process that I go thru to SEO any site.

I quickly rewrote his copy to target his new keywords! I just looked at google since I noticed that the google bot hit it the other day! HOW ABOUT THIS FOR RESULTS..
In less than 1 week, he is now #5 when you search from wheel alignment houston!

Check out more Web Marketing View web design houston and web hosting Company!

No comments: